About Me

My photo
i love poetry, politics, and people i would be better off staying away from.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

OMG! My first blog ever!

okay, so i'm a little new to blogging, but i love the idea of putting myself out there and letting anyone interested know what i'm thinking or how i'm feeling or whatever.  this would most likely explain my facebook addiction, too.

i'll most likely be using this to post some random poetry (by me or other poets i love), or some really great lines from books and my commentary on them or whatever.  i may also rant, cry, or ramble about politics and boys (two of my favorite subjects). 

anyway, i just thought you might like an overview of what to expect when you do subscribe or start reading or whatever.  (you may have noticed i'm a bit random . . . i'm okay with that.) 

with that, i'll say congratulations.  you've just read my first blog post ever!  nice!

3 comments:

  1. The next post I would like to read better involve flowers and a prefix. Just kidding. I'm excited to be a part of this new adventure as an observer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    Congrats on your new beginning!

    Paula
    (another someone new to the She Writes blogger group :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, T-Ravy. Maybe my next post . . .

    And thanks, Paula! So glad you stopped by and checked this out. :)

    ReplyDelete